?

Log in

Hate is such a strong word...

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Sunday, March 1st, 2009
12:35 pm - 33 reasons FEMA dist. 10 and this state sux

menarejerks
  1.  Won't allow me to leave because, "You're not using my truck."
  2.  Won't find daycare, "I can't afford it."  Earlier it was, "No, I'm not watching the kids."
  3.  Tells me to leave, but won't co-operate with planning. See one and two.
  4.  Tells me, "You're a deadbeat mom."
  5.  Tells me, "You're crazy though."
  6.  No amount of discussion is going to resolve the issues.  He'll pick a RED HERRING out of the so called arguement/discussion and attempt to make that THE POINT.
  7.  Diverts from the issue, intentionally, and trys to tell me that I'M THE PROBLEM.
  8.  Speaking plain and simple English isn't enough for him.
  9.  Can't tell him that he didn't follow through with what WE PLANNED.
  10.  And it was WE at the time because I distinctly remember talking with you and you agreed.
  11.  Didn't discuss what happened with the tax money.  Would NOT discuss what happened with the tax money for over a year.  2007 I find out WHAT happened with the money and he did not offer an excuse for not allowing me to leave or get my housing other than, "You're not USING ME to do it."
  12.  So much for "help".
  13.  FEMA says that you are "FAMILY", regardless of estrangement for years and years.
  14.  FEMA refuses to pay reimbursement for housing expenses.
  15.  I pay 1/2 of rent and utilities, which is 100% more than I paid living in Louisiana.
  16.  I'm not familiar with this neighborhood.  I have to be in two places at the same time.  I can't.
  17.  The kids are not old enough to stay home alone.  He can't be trusted with them, either. He wouldn't watch them, anyway.
  18.  He drinks excessively and everyone here pays for it verbally and emotionally. Kept up all hours of the night with his friends, radio, loud rambling. 4AM.
  19. Kids too tired for school b/c of his drunken B.S.  Have never missed school before for reasons such as this!
  20.  Tells me, "Go ahead and leave.  You're not USING ME to do it."
  21.  What would USING YOU have to do with it? You said you would, "Help" so what are you doing to, "help?".
  22.  You dictate EVERYTHING in my life. Food. Transportation. Housing. Discipline. Relaxation (non-existant), freetime, personal enjoyment, healthcare.
  23.  You sit there and do NOTHING.  You tell me, "Do you're job.  Clean the house."
  24.  You tell the kids, "I'm going to give each of you part of the tax money so that you can spend it on what you want." Then never does.
  25.  You tell me, "I'm going to set up an account for you."  That's a joke.  
  26.  The first words out of your mouth were, "I want child-support back. I'm going to make your life hell."  I believe you as you already have made my life hell and my kids lives hell.
  27.  You can't agree and stick to an agreement.
  28.  You say this and that and NEVER follow through.  You make promises you CANT KEEP and HAVE NO INTENTION OF KEEPING both to ME and to MY KIDS.
  29.  You do as you damn well please, you JERK.
  30.  I'm not allowed to have the surgery that was scheduled because YOU REFUSE to pick me up as is required by the physician.  I was told that I CANNOT just TAKE THE BUS.  I was supposed to have surgery the day KATRINA HIT.
  31.  Kids no longer want to live here, either.  Would rather be in foster care b/c of contant arguing.  I don't blame them.  I blame THAT STUPID JERK.
  32.  Can't explain their feelings to him and have him understand.
  33.  I'm not allowed to have my own life.

 

(1 comment | comment on this)

Monday, February 2nd, 2009
4:43 am - Second in two days. FUCK.

jewelia13
Hey, J? FUCK YOU. I put all that goddamn energy and time into trying to make our relationship work. I let my schoolwork slide because I thought you were the one and I wanted to do everything I could to be the perfect girlfriend for you. And now, last night, you say "WE'LL NEVER BE TOGETHER?!" Oh, fuck you. I hope your new girlfriend fucks you over so badly... Then you'll realize what you had in me. And everyone's saying that you're the one at fault, you know. That your finding someone new was tactless and cruel, and that I should let you go because if you hurt me now, imagine what you would have done if we'd been together!

current mood: frustrated

(comment on this)

Sunday, February 1st, 2009
11:31 am - Oh, fuck you.

jewelia13
Warning: Much relationship-related grousing ahead with caps-locks of rage. No likey, no ready.Collapse )

Gah. I needed that like you wouldn't believe.

current mood: annoyed

(comment on this)

Saturday, November 1st, 2008
4:41 pm - Because its getting fucking annoying......

arctic_lily
This place is dead.... I'm using it anyway!


Me=New *WAVES HI*
Guess what? I have to bitch.... please feel free to tell me what you think.

Background InformationCollapse )

Now that we've got that out of the way......
STOP TELLING US THAT IT IS NEVER GOING TO WORK OUT!!!!Collapse )

current mood: annoyed

(4 comments | comment on this)

Friday, August 22nd, 2008
9:29 pm - Like nails on a blackboard...

dramatis_mea
I don't know if it's just me, but there are a couple of phrases being bandied about lately that for some reason really irritate the crap out of me.

Baby bump and yummy mummy... gaaahhhhh!

It seems to be associated with celebrities - I certainly don't know anyone in real life who uses them, yet you see them splashed all over web sites and magazines. I refuse to let them become a part of my vocabulary.

I would like to meet the person/people responsible for these vomit inducing phrases so that I could punch them in the nose.

Fuck off!!

current mood: irritated

(1 comment | comment on this)

Friday, July 18th, 2008
5:26 pm - Things I Hate

puttzilla
Brian Regan
Ryan Seacrest
Dane Cook
Carlos Mencia
George Lopez

Spending money
Bitches

current mood: angry

(1 comment | comment on this)

Sunday, July 6th, 2008
11:29 am - Pompous Ass.

dramatis_mea
I recently travelled from the US to NZ and so I checked the TSA website to make sure I did what I was supposed to. I had some unprocessed film and it said to put it in a separate bag and have the TSA people do a manual check on it, don't put it through the machine.

Ok... so I did that at SeaTac and they checked it for me, all good not a problem. Get to LAX and repeat the process. That's when the pompous ass appeared.

I put my bag through the machine and walked through myself and waited at the table on the other side, where the dickhead was standing with my bag of film. The first thing he asks me is what speed the film is... 200 & 400 ASA I reply. He then arrogantly informs me that the machine only affects film that is 800 ASA. I apologised and told him that the TSA website did not make a distinction so I felt it was better to be safe than sorry.

Then he says (and I quote)... "Just so you feel like a hero, I'll check it for you." Excuse me? I quietly stared at him, debating if I should say something about his unwarranted comment. It wasn't like I was asking him to go above and beyond the call of duty or anything... all he did was examine 5 rolls of film. In the end I just took my stuff and moved on.

Just so I feel like a hero... what the fuck? I didn't ask you to check my film just so I'd feel like a hero, I was doing what your fucking website recommended to do. Maybe he was having a bad day, well guess what... I don't really give a flying fuck! It's your job asswipe, if you can't interact with members of the public without making sarcastic, condescending comments then get the fuck out of it and go do something else.

Fucker!!

current mood: annoyed

(comment on this)

Friday, June 13th, 2008
10:06 pm - Stupid People Really Piss Me Off

snarryvader81
Okay, today someone just randomly fucking decided that they thought I was "a fucking retard" and that I didn't know anything about even what I was saying about myself, and that I was lying about every single thing I ever wrote on my livejournal. They also, in their infinite knowledge, said that I don't listen to the type of music I say I do, that I have no fucking idea what "bi-curious" means (yeah-fucking-right) and a thousand other completely stupid things that they have no idea about. He or she doesn't know me. I don't even know who the fuck they are. And there they were, insulting me for no reason. And trust me, they were stupid insults as well. 

Well, whoever the fuck it is that thinks I'm a moron, and that everything I say is to get attention, they can just fuck off. Why don't they just go and get a life?

Oh, and I can write pretty damned well, thank you very much. I'm not a fucking prodigy, or god's fucking gift, but my fanfiction isn't "disgusting".

And, yes, I DO have OCD. It runs in my family. My great-grandmother, grandmother, mother, and uncles all have it, and no, I wasn't 'bragging' about it, I was simply saying that I have it, because I do. What, I can't just talk about my own illness? Yeah, fuck off.

They left about a thousand other comments that I just deleted without reading because they were so fucking stupid.


You know, its actually kind of funny, considering.

current mood: amused

(1 comment | comment on this)

Friday, February 29th, 2008
1:01 pm

nontoxicfeeling
I would really, really appreciate it if everybody could fuck off with their 'holier than thou' attitudes. It's getting really old and really irritating. I hate talking to somebody knowing that I'm just going to be met with responses that are laced with 'I'm better than you' because to be honest, you are no better than me. You have just as many bad qualities, as much hate and anger and bitterness as I do, you just won't admit it. So stop making me feel like I'm of less worth than you or made of cheaper material, because you might not see it, but I'm a fucking amazing person.

(3 comments | comment on this)

Friday, December 28th, 2007
12:49 am

linepau1
As the new year slowly approaches, I realize it's now been a year since I broke up with my boyfriend of three years. It's an odd situation I wrote about here before. We dated online for, as I said, three years, and I found out I was really dating a girl who was 17 instead of 28. I am an 18 year old girl. Right now I don't care to go into my suspicions at the time, because I've been through it enough.

My problem is that now, it's been a year later, I'm with a new man, and it's a regular relationship, but I hate it.

Since the big break up, my ex and I have been good friends, but I find the longer I'm no longer dating her, the more I hate it. I was very against same sex relationships for myself before her, and she knew it. Which is why we never stayed together. I fully support gay relationships for anyone else, but with myself and my family... it would cause more issues.
I've never felt so brokenCollapse )

(3 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, December 23rd, 2007
10:19 am - Fuck Presents, I Need Water!

tengupriestess
I've worked at the Things Remembered store location in the Northwest Arkansas Mall for almost a month and I still have not been paid for my work. My water has been shut off, my electricity is about to be and the only thing I've eaten in the last 48 hours was a bread stick.

I am not frivolous with my money despite it being the Christmas season. I even had to skip out on buying food for myself because I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN PAID!

Apparently their payroll department doesn't realize that refusing to pay it's employees is highly illegal.

Don't shop or apply for work at one of these stores, these greedy people have destroyed my Christmas and now I have to pay almost $200 in re-connect fees for my utilities at the end of the month.

(6 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, December 9th, 2007
1:31 am - wtf anger

nontoxicfeeling
So I love how the entire world just came together today and said, "Hey, let's piss this chick off today, y/n?"

Bitter, angry teenage ranting aheadCollapse )

current mood: pissed off

(comment on this)

Saturday, December 8th, 2007
11:27 pm

ai_paulina
The following is a conversation I had with a friend over lunch.  A little armchair economics minus the economics.

What is Art?
Defining something that doesn't make sense.

Art as a Metaphor

Art is creative bullshit.

Art is aesthetically pleasing crap.

Contemporary art is glorified crap.

Performance art is an excuse for exhibitionists to strip naked.

Art is an inventive channel to express everything that does not belong with common sense.

Miscellaneous Art

Art is like an itch that won’t go away.

Art is like Vaseline.  When you put it on, it sticks to everything.

Art is like a black pawn that wants to be white.  No matter what color it is, it’s still a pawn and it’s still going to get trashed.

Art as Food

Art is like bread.  They can be white, brown, or yellow, but when you put them in the toaster, they all get burned.

Art is like an unkosher dumpling.  It’s thin and delicate on the outside, but inside it’s just vulgar.

Art as Sex

Art is like going out at night looking to get laid.  Sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you don’t.

Art is like prostitution.  The most successful artist has mastered the art of selling herself.

Art is like having sex when your brain has turned to mush.  It doesn’t take any intelligence to do.

Art is like a Las Vegas prostitute: a luxury you can't afford.

Art is like a whore that has reached her prime: it becomes cheapened over time.

Art as a Lesson in Futility

Art is like an addict coming out of an ether binge.  Any effort to resist is futile.

Contemporary art is like counting the hairs on your head.  It’s (f******) pointless.

Real art is like counting the hairs on your head.  It’s (f******) impossible.

(2 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, September 29th, 2007
8:01 pm - Yeah, hi... um ... about those TPS Reports...

tengupriestess
My Ex's Phone Bill

Add to My Profile | More Videos

My ex thinks I'm going to pay a $200 cell phone bill after I covered his rent and hiking supplies, among other expenses...

(2 comments | comment on this)

Friday, September 28th, 2007
4:57 pm - Sick and Tired
freedom42 All I want is to enjoy my new found freedom but some ass can't let things go.  I moved on!!!!!Move on jerk!!! I was left with nothing and am having the time of my life. Hah! Deal with it already and get lost. I will rebuild and have a beautiful life that I now understand that I deserve and am going to have. On my own. I can do it. You know that and can't deal with it!! No more picking up after you and carrying your baggage. No more feeling sorry for you and dealing with your problems. On my own. No one to hold me back and I feel empowered for the first time in my life. No more of your holding me back and me having to deal with your drinking and childish ways!! You no longer serve a purpose for me so get lost. You and your baggage. I always was on my own, handling everything, fixing everything and shouldering the weight of life and responsibility on my shoulders all while you just tra la laaad through life saying it's going to be okay, it will work out. All the while it was your fake way of supporting me so you could sit back and have me do all the work and enjoy the benefits of my hard labor. I'm on to your sweet talking ways -- don't work on me noooo more. I don't have kids and don't need one. You are just a child. GROW UP.  I don't need some lazy cheerleader who just mooches and sponges. Roll up your sleeves and help out. Stick your fake support up your ASS! I'm onto your shit. Show me some attention sometime. NOOOO just your silly little encouraging words all the while I was doing all the work and worrying. Big baby.  Go find another mother to take care of you. I am Independent, strong, and nothing or no one will ever stand in my way again. Done am I with your laziness, sloppiness, and baggage. Hah Deal with it  and move on. Ass!!! ON MY OWN AND LOVE IT. BEST DAMN THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SHOULD HAVE DROPPED THE DEAD WEIGHT SOONER. PASSIVE LOSER! Pick the fuck up after yourself for once. Find a new maid. Glad you aren't around pigging up my place. Pig up someone else's place because you sure won't ever be able to have your own place. Drunk delinquent teenager.

current mood: FED UP!!!!

(comment on this)

Wednesday, January 31st, 2007
1:42 pm - Vanish thee

scarletdreamer
Ok so come over YOUR fucking house in which I am still living in after our divorce and look for shit. Go ahead I dare you. YOu have the fucking balls to come in and look at things and to invade my space with my boyfriend..NO.... LOVER....to see what we are up to.
Does it make you feel better about your fucking pathetic life with your litle country bumpkin out there in the woods....i bet she doesn't even blow you...
Funny I have NO Desire to invade your space or even area for that matter,,but you have to invade mine. And YES legally it is your fucking house, but MY space...why do you have to invade it?

So...when you find the things you do will that make you sad? Sad to know that YOU never really knew me at all did you? YOu didn't know me or know anything about my desires or secrets or dreams did you>??
I guarentee you WILL be shocked if you look fucking hard enough. So go ahead..look in the cigar box...and look upstairs in the bedroom...
LOL...
FUck you and your fucking controling attitude...
think you can run my life and keep yourself tied to me? As soon as I can find a place where we can be happy and alone, YOU will be far from my memory.
And YOU aren't getting one fucking penny from me for having my boyfriend live there with me. What a man you are!
Hope your little country bumpkin doesn't have your balls gripped too tight, but apparently she must.
both of you go to hell...
And YES we do deserve each other...

As YOU NEVER deserved me...

current mood: pissed off

(2 comments | comment on this)

Monday, November 20th, 2006
11:37 pm

leftteffticle
the charter cable company is offically the worst corperation in the history of the world. let me share a tale of woe that should convince everyone to cancel their service tomorrow. (though as you will see, it's not that simple..)

charter is the only cable company in madison, wi. we dont even order cable tv, just internet. this means we pay more for internet then if we had cable and internet. we use their service for a year, its fine. expensive, but fine. in august, i move, like every single other person on the one mile wide isthmus that is downtown madison. so i set up an appointment in early july to ensure that i won't be stuck w/out internet for 2 or 3 weeks, which is how long you have to wait if you dont call til like august 5th (my boyfriend has his own web programming/design business, so his livelyhood partially relies on having an active internet connection to host sites). i set an appointment to disconnect our service on august 14th and reconnect it at the new apartment on the 16th. (everyone living downtown in madison, along with moving at the same time, is collectively homeless for 24 hours when the landlords are "cleaning apartments".) they tell me someone will be here at some time on the 16th and all is well.

the 16th comes and they never show up. i call and they say that someone did show up and a work order was filed. so i hook up my modem and it doesnt work. like, no connection. so i call the customer service, they make me talk to tech support, blah blah blah finally i convince them i really have no internet. they say "gee sorry, i guess we fucked up, we'll be there in a week and a half". uh, fuck that. so a few days later i cancel my service, my boyfriend takes his server to our friends, and we pay $15 for the citywide wireless network (such a great idea, if only it wasnt terrible).

2 days later, charter bills me for a month of service cause i had autopay. this totally fucked me because i wasnt expecting it (obviously, because i had canceled and i paid a bill right before i moved from my old apartment) and it caused my bank account to overdraw. so i call charter and i argue with someone and then my boyfriend calls and he argues until he gets a manager and we explain how we've had no service and they finally agree that yes, we should have only been billed for like, 8 or 9 days. so basically they owe me $50. they say there will be a check in the mail and theyve canceled my autopay so it wont happen again (which it shouldnt anyways because i canceled my service).

so i patiently wait and a week and a half later theres an envelope from charter in the mail. hooray. turns out its another fucking bill. with a $45 credit on it. at this point ive spent literally hours on the phone with people and i give up for a while.

so almost 2 months later, we get a notice on our door from charter that our service is being disconnected because of nonpayment. funny, considering it was never connected here in the first place and i canceled my account. so this dude shows up the next day to disconnect it and sees there is nothing to disconnect. so he takes our modem and goes and tells us to call the customer service line and they'll see his workorder and then we'll get our money. so i call them, i have to tell 2 people this whole story, and then im put on hold forever and forever and finally someone says they are "filling out a form" and that it will be reviewed by a manager and they'll take care of it. but the computer system is down but she promises that it will be taken care of by the end of the day and i'll get a refund within 2 weeks. so i call back the next day to make sure because i dont trust those assholes, and i have to tell the entire story again because they apparently have no idea that ive called other times, plus this dude has no idea what the fuck i mean by filling out a form. so he tells me hes talking to his supervisor, which i find out later they actually have to call because they are not even located in the same building. and then he tells me that his supervisor has seen my case and is taking care of it.

so two weeks later, what do i get? another bill. with a credit on it. and a disconnection notice. so i call back again and immediately ask to talk to a manager. of course, this is apparently not possible because the managers are located in another location. and she cant get ahold of her supervisor, who would have to call their depot where the random ass independant cable companies all report to with the actual work that is done. so she gives me the phone number of the "charter corperate office" and tells me to call direct.

i call the 1-800 number. it goes to a full voice mail box. i cant even leave a fucking message, much less talk to a real person.

at this point, i want my fucking $50 souly as a matter of principle. i mean, sure, the money would be nice too but now its more a matter of honor. fucking christ.




im sorry for yelling.

current mood: enraged

(6 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, November 12th, 2006
6:16 pm - Dear Yuppie Scum in room 414...

tengupriestess
Yesterday was a hellish day at work for all of us at the Hampton Inn in Portland.

17 rooms per person, nearly all of them trashed because a Canadian bus tour full of little old ladies left early that morning. I wound up skipping my lunch break to try to get my rooms done on time, which I never do considering I'm hypoglycemic. The new GM comes to my floor saying three rather high-maintinence middle aged women need the suite ASAP, and in an unusual gesture even helped me clean it! Much appreciated, especially since that room was so filthy it could've gagged a maggot.

The room is cleaned in about an hour, she goes and checks them in, and all seems fine.

About a half hour later I'm cleaning another room and these saggy-tittied harpies doused in Channel calogne start doing the "Housekeeping! You need towel? HAHAHAHAHAHA" bit, which wasn't funny the first 18,000 I've heard it this week and I get it so often it doesn't really bother me that much anymore (good ol' New Age mental-emotional balance training pays off, for now...)

"Oh you are so bad!"
"What? It's not like she can understand me."


Of all the times I felt like screaming at a guest I really wish I did, but I maintained my cool.

I told this story to the Front Desk manager and her jaw dropped to the floor with disgust.

I hope room 414 gets swarmed with locusts before they leave.

I mean seriously! I went without eating to bust my ass to make sure that room was ready when THEY wanted it and they're making fun of me?

(4 comments | comment on this)

Monday, October 30th, 2006
6:20 pm - XBOX360? Don't waste your money!

tengupriestess
I'm never buying another XBOX product ever again.

Here's why...Collapse )

current mood: Ripped Off and Pissed Off!

(4 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, October 22nd, 2006
8:37 pm - A letter to my manager

kingyummy
Dear Dick,

You misjudged that one, didn't you? I don't suppose you're ever going to try to pull rank on me in front of my co-workers again, are you? Because chances are, I'll do exactly what I did today: laugh in your face and walk away to go and do some ACTUAL FUCKING WORK, leaving you looking like a complete tool.

When you refer to yourself in the third person,  you have to understand that people are going to think you're a pompous, jumped up twat. You also have to understand that when you're talking to someone who is 30 years old and has 10 years' experience putting up with shitty, incompetent managers, the natural answer to the (comedy) question 
"Are you, or are you not, finished being rude to The Manager?" is "No."

Go fuck yourself, you fat, useless fucker. If I was bad at my job - and if you were any good at yours - I genuinely wouldn't mind being spoken to like that. The facts are, though, that I am very good at my job and you fucking SUCK at yours. You change the rules constantly (do we stop doing breakfasts at 12, or not? Make up your mind, and fucking stick to it) and don't bother to explain them to anyone, then patronise us when we do things the way you told us to do them yesterday. You take orders from customers and forget to write them down, then hide in the kitchen when they start complaining. You give customers dirty cutlery - very nice. You refuse to just TELL the KP that she NEEDS TO WASH UP FASTER: instead, you order the waitresses to wash up all the cups in the timy sink behind the bar. You "just pop out" a minimum of 3 times a day, for a minimum of an hour at a time, and there is never anything to show for these expeditions. It's not like you're running out to get more milk, or trying to get to the bank before it closes: so where <i>are</i> you going? What </i>are</i> you doing, while your minimum-wage waitresses try to hold things together during the rush?

To be honest, though, it makes no fucking difference whether you're there or not because all you ever seem to do is either stand in the kitchen, leaning against the counter and talking bollocks to the chef, or stand behind the bar fucking around with the till and getting in the way of whoever's making drinks.

Tell me, why is it that for the 2 weeks that you were on holiday, the place ran without a hitch - and as soon as you got back and started running shifts again, everything started falling apart? Why is that? Why did we run out of 5 things on the menu today, 4 days after you got back and resumed responsibility for ordering? That didn't happen ONCE while you were away. Why were we so ridiculously short-staffed today? That didn't happen while the owner was running the place instead of you.

You fucking suck. And that pathetic attempt you made to assert your authority over yourself today just confirmed that I really do need to start looking for another job.


(3 comments | comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com